Les Schwab Tire Centers - Les schwab Ballard Washington
Was told when I called that they don't allow appointment.I asked how long the wait time was for a flat tire that is in the trunk w/ the spare currently on the car.
(Need to fix tire, replace on car and potentially buy 2 tires if patch wont work). Was told wait time was just under an hour. Arrived at the store 18 minutes later. When I checked in, was now told wait time was between 1.5-2 hours.
After 2.5 hours waiting was told one car still in front of me and about 30 more minutes. After 3.25 hours of waiting was told my car was just being brought up.
I could have gone out, worked, had lunch, any number of other things during this amount of time but took them at their word. They need to allow for appointments, they need to truthfully tell consumer wait times.
They need to be sensitive to the customer's schedule. Their customer service stinks. They have no emotional intelligence and are generally poor to work with. This whole process was rediculous.
It's worth a few extra bucks to go to Goodyear just down the road.This is my last te working with Les Schwab.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items. When I received the items the box's were destroyed..."
- "I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "Paid extra for the cheese, see it? It's those 2 little white strands. Paid $9.00 for a beef and small coke...there's other places just as good...."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."