Les Schwab Tire Centers - Les schwab Ballard Washington
Was told when I called that they don't allow appointment.I asked how long the wait time was for a flat tire that is in the trunk w/ the spare currently on the car.
(Need to fix tire, replace on car and potentially buy 2 tires if patch wont work). Was told wait time was just under an hour. Arrived at the store 18 minutes later. When I checked in, was now told wait time was between 1.5-2 hours.
After 2.5 hours waiting was told one car still in front of me and about 30 more minutes. After 3.25 hours of waiting was told my car was just being brought up.
I could have gone out, worked, had lunch, any number of other things during this amount of time but took them at their word. They need to allow for appointments, they need to truthfully tell consumer wait times.
They need to be sensitive to the customer's schedule. Their customer service stinks. They have no emotional intelligence and are generally poor to work with. This whole process was rediculous.
It's worth a few extra bucks to go to Goodyear just down the road.This is my last te working with Les Schwab.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "***BUYER BEWARE*** On February 22, 2013, I delivered a newly-purchased ($200) dresser to this business (at their storage address in Federal Heights) for refinishing. I paid for and received a signed..."
- "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."
- "This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now. This is very recent. I should have checked reviews before buying not after. I order a jacket from..."