Les Schwab Tire Centers - Les schwab Ballard Washington
Was told when I called that they don't allow appointment.I asked how long the wait time was for a flat tire that is in the trunk w/ the spare currently on the car.
(Need to fix tire, replace on car and potentially buy 2 tires if patch wont work). Was told wait time was just under an hour. Arrived at the store 18 minutes later. When I checked in, was now told wait time was between 1.5-2 hours.
After 2.5 hours waiting was told one car still in front of me and about 30 more minutes. After 3.25 hours of waiting was told my car was just being brought up.
I could have gone out, worked, had lunch, any number of other things during this amount of time but took them at their word. They need to allow for appointments, they need to truthfully tell consumer wait times.
They need to be sensitive to the customer's schedule. Their customer service stinks. They have no emotional intelligence and are generally poor to work with. This whole process was rediculous.
It's worth a few extra bucks to go to Goodyear just down the road.This is my last te working with Les Schwab.d6b897d review #351882
You may also like
- "New front brakes were bought for a 2003 F150 with 60k miles. Pads, calipers and rotors were installed by Les Schwab at the Poulsbo WA location. Less than..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."