Les Schwab Tire Centers - Les schwab Ballard Washington
Was told when I called that they don't allow appointment.I asked how long the wait time was for a flat tire that is in the trunk w/ the spare currently on the car.
(Need to fix tire, replace on car and potentially buy 2 tires if patch wont work). Was told wait time was just under an hour. Arrived at the store 18 minutes later. When I checked in, was now told wait time was between 1.5-2 hours.
After 2.5 hours waiting was told one car still in front of me and about 30 more minutes. After 3.25 hours of waiting was told my car was just being brought up.
I could have gone out, worked, had lunch, any number of other things during this amount of time but took them at their word. They need to allow for appointments, they need to truthfully tell consumer wait times.
They need to be sensitive to the customer's schedule. Their customer service stinks. They have no emotional intelligence and are generally poor to work with. This whole process was rediculous.
It's worth a few extra bucks to go to Goodyear just down the road.This is my last te working with Les Schwab.f268d3e review #351882
You may also like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."