Was told when I called that they don't allow appointment.I asked how long the wait time was for a flat tire that is in the trunk w/ the spare currently on the car.
(Need to fix tire, replace on car and potentially buy 2 tires if patch wont work). Was told wait time was just under an hour. Arrived at the store 18 minutes later. When I checked in, was now told wait time was between 1.5-2 hours.
After 2.5 hours waiting was told one car still in front of me and about 30 more minutes. After 3.25 hours of waiting was told my car was just being brought up.
I could have gone out, worked, had lunch, any number of other things during this amount of time but took them at their word. They need to allow for appointments, they need to truthfully tell consumer wait times.
They need to be sensitive to the customer's schedule. Their customer service stinks. They have no emotional intelligence and are generally poor to work with. This whole process was rediculous.
It's worth a few extra bucks to go to Goodyear just down the road.This is my last te working with Les Schwab.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tire Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "New front brakes were bought for a 2003 F150 with 60k miles. Pads, calipers and rotors were installed by Les Schwab at the Poulsbo WA location. Less than..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "Rented a car from Denver International Airport on 5/26/16 to drive to Pueblo West, CO. There were hail storms which moved through the area right after I landed.... I landed..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "This site is a total scam! You will break your bank account or your heart! I have attached below my story because I have already talked about it on several..."
- "Joel Tovel works in San Francisco. We invested our life savings with Joel Tovel and lost it all in his ponzi scam. We should have known better. Now we must alert..."