Les Schwab Tire Centers - Tire Rotation
Yesterday at my local Eugene, Oregon Les Schwab tire center I went in for a yearly tire rotation.This is a once a year process that they recommend.
Now I got my car back and checked the inside of my tires because I marked them to see if they would rotate them or just say they did. Well I got my car back the rotate one side and billed for all four sides that god I bought my tires there or else I would of had to pay $22 for a job not done.
When I call them this morning they said it was done and then I told them I know they didn't, then they rotated the passenger side and not the driver side and it was the other way around, anyways they said it didn't need it and I told them that I was told to do it every year, but the case is if a customer ask you to do something and you don't, but you recommend it there is something definetaly wrong here.f1018cf review #140306
You may also like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Seems that 2 buckle belts didn't get trough Belgium customs. Trying to contact seller over and over. When he hears that I didn't receive it he ignores me! Aliexpress online..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."