Les Schwab Tire Centers - Tire Rotation
Yesterday at my local Eugene, Oregon Les Schwab tire center I went in for a yearly tire rotation.This is a once a year process that they recommend.
Now I got my car back and checked the inside of my tires because I marked them to see if they would rotate them or just say they did. Well I got my car back the rotate one side and billed for all four sides that god I bought my tires there or else I would of had to pay $22 for a job not done.
When I call them this morning they said it was done and then I told them I know they didn't, then they rotated the passenger side and not the driver side and it was the other way around, anyways they said it didn't need it and I told them that I was told to do it every year, but the case is if a customer ask you to do something and you don't, but you recommend it there is something definetaly wrong here.107e8444 review #140306
You may also like
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Oh my lord!!! Where do I begin? First I sign up for the site over 3 years ago and made money!! NEVER have they flagged me or banned me or..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."