3751 3500 S, West Valley City, UT 84120, USA

I would not even give 1 star to this company!I have had 2 full sets of tires within a year and a half and have had to pay full price for both sets.

I recently got a flat in my front tire, 3rd time, went in to Les Schwab as this is where 7 months ago I bought it and they said I would have to purchase yet another at least 2 tires!! They would not warranty it! This is the worst customer service I have EVER had!! My understanding is that tires should last more than 7 months!

My first set from here lasted 11 months and my second, 7 months.DO NOT GO HERE FOR TIRES unless you want to have to pay $350+ every 7-12 months for new ones!

Review about: Friend Recommended.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tires
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $450
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion