Chubbuck Idaho Store

First I should say that I have been a customer for over twenty five years. I had a great relationship with Tom until he retired.

Took my f-350 in to have tires rotated. instead of the quick in and out service I was used too. Tire guy was checking to see if there was something they could fix. After tires were finally rotated.

Tire guy not a front end guy indicated to me that I needed new tie rod ends and drag link. I spent 35 years in industrial setting as a mechanic and as a supervisor. I said something to assistant manager he acted half offended that I would even doubt that these repair were needed. I went straight home and removed approximately 1/4 " of build up around tie rod ends so I could check to see any movement.

I could not see any while my wife moved steering back and forth.

I am sure that Business is slow because of New Tire stores opening up Les Schwab has always been a little expensive but I was satisfied. Now is time to move to someone else.

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Tire Rotation.

Comments

You’re mad at someone for simply recommending repairs to your truck that could potentially save your tires from irregular wear? ......

Wow what bad people. Did you lift the trucks front end with a jack and shake the wheel and check for play that way? Probably not...

Do you know what you’re actually talking about.... probably not.