1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I got my car stolen about 2 months ago and they damage my tires the sidewall anyway, but when I call them to come fix it they wanted to charge me 115 for tire repair or i can bring it in to be free, instead they told me that my tires cant be fixed or put back on my car because of the sidewall the tires were brand new and that didn't even give me a wear or tear discount to get knew tires. Instead they put on these poor excuse of tires on my car and said those is what they got right now.

It wasn't road safe and no tread on the tires. So what they did was take my news tires and gave me other customers used tire that they came it with to replace. So i bought the warranty to cover me and it didn't. So what was the point of getting the warranty if your not going to cover the tire like you said.

This is the first time i got hosed by you guys and this might be the last time im coming in to your BS store if you don't fix the problems with tires and cover it. Like it should.

Product or Service Mentioned: Les Schwab Tire Centers Car Repair.

Comments

I don't think that's a tire warranty claim but I do believe that it is an insurance claim. Since the vehicle as damaged while out of your control and without your permission, that is not a failure of the product but rather loss inflicted upon you, the insured.

Be sure to include anything else that was damaged during the theft incident.

Please don't tell us that you were not covered by insurance. There is also often a victim reimbursement fund courtesy of the local court system ; check that.