went in to have tire checked at the Renton Les Swaub.just had whole front end of vehicle repainted a month ago.
washed and waxed car yesterday and there was no damage. Car was not driven after washing and waxing except to take to get tire fixed. after tire was serviced there were multiple deep gauges in the front fender side where tire was repaired. there were still paint chips hanging on damage area.
showed shop manager and told him that these chips would not still be hanging if the damage had taken place somewhere else and the car had been driven.
shop manager claimed that there was no way that he could have done the damage.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tire Check
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect...."
- "These guys are rip off artist. I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago. Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to..."
- "Buyer beware! ABF was the cheapest option for us to move across the country. Because we went so far I expected at least some small damages in transit. But this..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."