1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!THEY WILL MISLEAD YOU!!!

Read the warranty carefully and don’t believe want they say! I have bought tires from this company 3 times now and I will NEVER do business with this company again. The last set of tires I purchased had a 40,000 mile warranty and I didn’t get 28,000 miles out of them. After 6, count them SIX, attempts to get my tires rotated over the course of a month and a half I got in after a four hour wait to find out my tires are not rotatable in their condition.

I was told since they didn’t make it to expected life of the tire I would be getting a 20 dollar per tire credit applied to my account. They also quoted me a new set of tires at the same time. The cost was much more than I expected and I ended up replacing my tires at the Walmart tire center as they were able to get me Goodyear tires with a 70,000 mile warranty for less than Les Schwab could provide off brand tires with a 45,000 mile warranty. I looked up my Les Schwab account online after purchasing the new tires and paid the remainder of my bill in full which reflected the 80 dollar credit.

A month later they sent me a bill stating I owe them 80 dollars. I called to clear up the matter and they told me I would need to provide them with the tires to receive the credit! This is after telling me the credit had been made to my account and seeing it on my bill. Would you keep a set of tires which were some of the worst quality tires you had ever purchased just in case?

I had to pay for the disposal of these tires and now I’m out an extra 80 dollars on top. This should have been stated at the time of providing the credit.

After using this company for tire services for the last four years this will be the only experience I share with anyone considering buying tires from these thieves!Don’t get screwed, use any other tire shop in town.

Review about: Tires.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments