1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I spent $2500 on new wheels, tires and breaks last week. 2nd day into this new equipment (with warranty) my truck starts to shimmy and breaks start to squeal. I set up an appointment to have checked. I was told to arrive between 2 and 3 pm today because my work schedule varies. I called at 2 to say I was running late because of work which was discussed when I set up my appointment. I arrived at 2:40 pm.

They were supposed to take the wheels off and inspect the breaks for problems - I was told this would take 20 minutes and that they'd get back to me with an answer of any possible problems with the new equipment. 50 minutes later they finally called my name.

Long story short, the wheels never came off. I was informed that someone drove my truck around and said that there was no issue with the breaks. I lightly complained about waiting so long for NOTHING that they said was going to happen (such as an actual inspection).

The floor manager stated, "Maybe you should show up on time!"

I was frustrated that no inspection was actually performed after almost an hour of waiting. I grabbed my key from the counter and said, "well, thanks for nothing I suppose".

I was told my breaks were to be inspected but the employees started getting angry with me and shouting at me as I left the store!

Furthermore, my center console was rifled through and I'm missing a $10 bill I had tucked inside!!!

Horrible, horrible, horrible experience with this location! I've never had problems with the Estacada or Gresham locations but this is my 3rd visit with the Sandy location and every visit I've had similar experiences.

I tried reaching out to a break technician on the way out and he became frustrated with me as well. He degraded me by calling me names like 'bud' and 'pal'. So unprofessional!!!

I will never visit this location again and urge any readers to follow suit!

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Customer Care.

Comments