511 E Idaho Ave, Ontario, OR 97914, USA
2.2
Turnaround Time

My wife took our van to Les Schwab last week because it was making some funny sounds in the front tire area. After they took a look at the van the told us that they could get all of the problems fixed for $250.

We live on a tight budget and it took us a few days to be able to figure out where we would be able to get the money from. After we figured out how we were going to pay for it we took it back to them. They called us back in about four hours telling us that it was completely taken care of, and that we could pick it up right away. We lived too far away from the garage to pick it up that night, and so the serviceman told us that we would have to pay for it right now over the phone, and that the amount that we owed them was $337.

He explained to us that it cost more than he thought because he found some additional things wrong, and that he just figured that he should take care of them without asking us or getting our permission, and that we should just be able to take care of the extra expense because he thought that it was the best thing for the vehicle.

I couldn't be more frustrated over the lack of service and respect that was shown to us. I have been to a number of Les Schwab stores that have given great customer service, but the Ontario Oregon store showed me tonight that it lacks ethics, and common courtesy.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Lack of common courtesy.

Comments