Les Schwab Tire Centers - LES SCHWAB SUCKS

I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off.The result was that that chunk of tire wrapped around my axil, broke my brake line-- and trashed my truck.

The bill was over $5,000 to repair the body damage-- and I had to spend 3 days in Wyoming to get my brakes fixed and new tires purchased. Once back in Reno, I went into Les Schwab and the customer service manager immediately knew the type of tire, just by looking at a picture-- said it happened all of the time. He helped me make a claim-- but you know what Les Schwab did-- do a 15year customer with 6 cars all of which have always had Les Schwab-- denied the claim and said it wasn't their fault!

They would have tried to help me make a claim against the manufacturer, but since I didn't have the tire, they couldn't do even that.Their customer service SUCKS and they've lost a customer for life.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unwillingness to make things right

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Cover my damages from their faulty product
Monetary loss:
Product or service
American Pacific Industries Tires Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #693334 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Les Schwab Tire Centers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Les Schwab Tire Centers.
Filing a new complaint about