Les Schwab Tire Centers - LES SCHWAB SUCKS
I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off.The result was that that chunk of tire wrapped around my axil, broke my brake line-- and trashed my truck.
The bill was over $5,000 to repair the body damage-- and I had to spend 3 days in Wyoming to get my brakes fixed and new tires purchased. Once back in Reno, I went into Les Schwab and the customer service manager immediately knew the type of tire, just by looking at a picture-- said it happened all of the time. He helped me make a claim-- but you know what Les Schwab did-- do a 15year customer with 6 cars all of which have always had Les Schwab-- denied the claim and said it wasn't their fault!
They would have tried to help me make a claim against the manufacturer, but since I didn't have the tire, they couldn't do even that.Their customer service SUCKS and they've lost a customer for life.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwillingness to make things right
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Cover my damages from their faulty product
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Pacific Industries Tires Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Yes they play this same game for years . . . slander slag other people trying to get your business then when they cannot supply the service or provide references..."
- "I have the very same experience. The first I ordered from them, I received great quality shirts, which led me into purchasing so much more from this company. However,..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."