I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off.The result was that that chunk of tire wrapped around my axil, broke my brake line-- and trashed my truck.
The bill was over $5,000 to repair the body damage-- and I had to spend 3 days in Wyoming to get my brakes fixed and new tires purchased. Once back in Reno, I went into Les Schwab and the customer service manager immediately knew the type of tire, just by looking at a picture-- said it happened all of the time. He helped me make a claim-- but you know what Les Schwab did-- do a 15year customer with 6 cars all of which have always had Les Schwab-- denied the claim and said it wasn't their fault!
They would have tried to help me make a claim against the manufacturer, but since I didn't have the tire, they couldn't do even that.Their customer service SUCKS and they've lost a customer for life.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwillingness to make things right
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Cover my damages from their faulty product
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Pacific Industries Tires Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Very unhappy So unhappy if they don't do what's right??Never use them ever !!No integrity so far!!And very displeased!!no one knows what to do !! Must resolve ..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Just received 2,340.00 just keep 300 split 990 into 2 payments I'm taking it to the police ..."
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."