I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off.The result was that that chunk of tire wrapped around my axil, broke my brake line-- and trashed my truck.

The bill was over $5,000 to repair the body damage-- and I had to spend 3 days in Wyoming to get my brakes fixed and new tires purchased. Once back in Reno, I went into Les Schwab and the customer service manager immediately knew the type of tire, just by looking at a picture-- said it happened all of the time. He helped me make a claim-- but you know what Les Schwab did-- do a 15year customer with 6 cars all of which have always had Les Schwab-- denied the claim and said it wasn't their fault!

They would have tried to help me make a claim against the manufacturer, but since I didn't have the tire, they couldn't do even that.Their customer service SUCKS and they've lost a customer for life.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "cover my damages from their faulty product" as the author lost $5000. KaleFlagg is overall dissatisfied with Les Schwab Tire Centers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about les schwab tire centers repair at Les Schwab Tire Centers was unwillingness to make things right Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Les Schwab Tire Centers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments