Reno, Nevada
100% full Not resolved

I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off.The result was that that chunk of tire wrapped around my axil, broke my brake line-- and trashed my truck.

The bill was over $5,000 to repair the body damage-- and I had to spend 3 days in Wyoming to get my brakes fixed and new tires purchased. Once back in Reno, I went into Les Schwab and the customer service manager immediately knew the type of tire, just by looking at a picture-- said it happened all of the time. He helped me make a claim-- but you know what Les Schwab did-- do a 15year customer with 6 cars all of which have always had Les Schwab-- denied the claim and said it wasn't their fault!

They would have tried to help me make a claim against the manufacturer, but since I didn't have the tire, they couldn't do even that.Their customer service SUCKS and they've lost a customer for life.

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Repair.

Preferred solution: Cover my damages from their faulty product.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to make things right.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion