Les Schwab Tire Centers Customer Care Review from Spokane, Washington
Update added by user Jun 08
I will never go back
Original review posted by user Jun 01
This month i needed drive tires on my dump truck and happen to be at a local salvage yard buying a wiper motor and found these tires in the pictures for a great price.I purchased the tires and called les Schwab to have someone come out and mount them, i did not have time to drop the truck and tires off at their shop and was willing to pay for the service call.
What i got on the phone from Brad at the alki shop in Spokane was an interrogation! Are they our tires! Where did you get them! When i told him where they were purchased he said not interested, I'm not putting one of my guy's in danger because you choose to buy tires at a salvage yard!
Simply this guy was not professional, he didn't say we can look at them and see if they are safe, or tell me its against company policy, he just belittled me for buying these tires!
I'm not the biggest customer they had and I'm not going to put them out of business by not going there but i do have a big mouth and will tell everyone i know or meet about this unprofessional service i received!By the way the competition put my tires on without any injuries to the tec or tires!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty. The owner of the company when..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."