Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 08, 2016

I will never go back

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2016

This month i needed drive tires on my dump truck and happen to be at a local salvage yard buying a wiper motor and found these tires in the pictures for a great price.I purchased the tires and called les Schwab to have someone come out and mount them, i did not have time to drop the truck and tires off at their shop and was willing to pay for the service call.

What i got on the phone from Brad at the alki shop in Spokane was an interrogation! Are they our tires! Where did you get them! When i told him where they were purchased he said not interested, I'm not putting one of my guy's in danger because you choose to buy tires at a salvage yard!

Simply this guy was not professional, he didn't say we can look at them and see if they are safe, or tell me its against company policy, he just belittled me for buying these tires!

I'm not the biggest customer they had and I'm not going to put them out of business by not going there but i do have a big mouth and will tell everyone i know or meet about this unprofessional service i received!By the way the competition put my tires on without any injuries to the tec or tires!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of les schwab tire centers customer care from Les Schwab Tire Centers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Les Schwab Tire Centers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. Author liked the most location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Les Schwab Tire Centers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments