Les Schwab Tire Centers - Les Swab Chinese TOYO tires VS US or Japan Toyo tires

Update added by user Apr 08

Original review posted by user Apr 08

Les Swab sold me their top of the line Open Country TOYO tires. However, they failed to tell me there was a difference between the Chinese Open Country Toyo tire and the US. Toyo tire. I can tell you what the difference is because I was given the Chinese Toyo. It wears out so fast it's almost funny. I got 13,000 miles on their Chinese Toyo tires.

I took my truck in and they told me that I pulled a trailer so I must have abused the tires. At the time, I didn't know why they wore out so fast. It was when I started talking to other people who had the same experience.

Make sure if you buy from Lester that you get "made in USA".

I paid over $1200 for these cheap piece of *** tires. I guess I could have traded them in and got a warranty if I had the money to buy another set of tires.

I don't like getting ripped off and when you sell CHINESE *** TIRES and charge US prices. You're ripping people off!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Open Country Les Swab Chinese Tires
Review category
review #826394 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Les Schwab Tire Centers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Les Schwab Tire Centers.
Filing a new complaint about