Update added by user Apr 08
Original review posted by user Apr 08
Les Swab sold me their top of the line Open Country TOYO tires. However, they failed to tell me there was a difference between the Chinese Open Country Toyo tire and the US. Toyo tire. I can tell you what the difference is because I was given the Chinese Toyo. It wears out so fast it's almost funny. I got 13,000 miles on their Chinese Toyo tires.
I took my truck in and they told me that I pulled a trailer so I must have abused the tires. At the time, I didn't know why they wore out so fast. It was when I started talking to other people who had the same experience.
Make sure if you buy from Lester that you get "made in USA".
I paid over $1200 for these cheap piece of *** tires. I guess I could have traded them in and got a warranty if I had the money to buy another set of tires.
I don't like getting ripped off and when you sell CHINESE *** TIRES and charge US prices. You're ripping people off!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."