100% full Not resolved

Update by user Apr 08, 2016

LES SWAB

Original review posted by user Apr 08, 2016

Les Swab sold me their top of the line Open Country TOYO tires. However, they failed to tell me there was a difference between the Chinese Open Country Toyo tire and the US. Toyo tire. I can tell you what the difference is because I was given the Chinese Toyo. It wears out so fast it's almost funny. I got 13,000 miles on their Chinese Toyo tires.

I took my truck in and they told me that I pulled a trailer so I must have abused the tires. At the time, I didn't know why they wore out so fast. It was when I started talking to other people who had the same experience.

Make sure if you buy from Lester that you get "made in USA".

I paid over $1200 for these cheap piece of *** tires. I guess I could have traded them in and got a warranty if I had the money to buy another set of tires.

I don't like getting ripped off and when you sell CHINESE *** TIRES and charge US prices. You're ripping people off!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of toyo tires tires from Les Schwab Tire Centers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Les Schwab Tire Centers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Les Schwab Tire Centers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments