Last week I arrived home only to hear air leaking from a driver's side rear tire. I made the decision to go to a nearby Les Schwab in West Linn.

By the time I arrived, I couldn't hear air leaking, but for obvious reasons, I went inside. I told the man at the counter and one of the employees pulled my truck into a service bay. After a brief review of the tire, the employee waived me over to show me what he found. To my surprise there was a utility razor blade sticking straight in (broken in half, but straight in) I asked the employee to go ahead and remove the partial blade to check further.

After pulling the blade out, although it had caused damage, it was a fairly small hole! The employee proceeded to tell me this was a red flag and he didn't think he could fix it. He began attempting to sell me a new set of tires. I asked the employee if he would be willing to remove the tire and inspect it further.

Note; when I arrived the air had completely stopped leaking from my tire. Anyway, when the employee removed the tire, he called over another employee for help. After a brief lose of sight, the second employee asked to come check the tire with him. To my shock!!!!!!!!

the tire now had a hole in it I could literally stick a quarter through sideways????? Seriously???? The tire on my truck were still good... They were also 37"!

Now I know Les Schwab has tires, but of course not one in my size, brand, width, anything!! They even offered to cut my bumper out to add larger ones?? Seriously. So then I could leave my truck with these guys I absolutely do not trust or buy a total mis-match tire or buy a set of new ones.......

So now I have 4 new tires, not the size or brand I like, and a new credit card! Thanks for screwing me over!

Product or Service Mentioned: Les Schwab Tire Centers Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 27.

Comments