Les Schwab Tire Centers - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Spokane, Washington

Update added by user Jun 08

I will never go back

Original review posted by user Jun 01

This month i needed drive tires on my dump truck and happen to be at a local salvage yard buying a wiper motor and found these tires in the pictures for a great price.I purchased the tires and called les Schwab to have someone come out and mount them, i did not have time to drop the truck and tires off at their shop and was willing to pay for the service call.

What i got on the phone from Brad at the alki shop in Spokane was an interrogation! Are they our tires! Where did you get them! When i told him where they were purchased he said not interested, I'm not putting one of my guy's in danger because you choose to buy tires at a salvage yard!

Simply this guy was not professional, he didn't say we can look at them and see if they are safe, or tell me its against company policy, he just belittled me for buying these tires!

I'm not the biggest customer they had and I'm not going to put them out of business by not going there but i do have a big mouth and will tell everyone i know or meet about this unprofessional service i received!By the way the competition put my tires on without any injuries to the tec or tires!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service

Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #857866 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Les Schwab Tire Centers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Les Schwab Tire Centers.
Filing a new complaint about