They contacted me once and asked me again to tell them what happened and I have not heard back from them again so it really does no good they act if they are concerned and then they just forget about it, all's I know is that I will never go to Les Schwab again one bad time was enough for me thank you for doing what you do I think it is time for some of these big companies to own up to what happens at there locations .Thanks again and I will continue to tell everyone especially my women friends about my visit to our local Les Schwab.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Naked greed.

Comments

I bought all my tires except 2 for 40 yrs from schwabs. had 2 poor experiences in those 40 yrs.

Then my son took his car to get a nail out and tire fixed and they refused unless he got 4 tires and rims because front and back were different size. they didn't want him to leave so kept his keys and refused to give them to him. His friend jumped over the counter and got the keys. I called customer service and told them that the tires were on my account and were put on another les schwab.

he told me that he couldn't force any store to honor the warranty.

no more for me and I have been saving a lot of money now. I have 4 rigs so that's a lot of tires