They built their reputation on honesty, fair pricing and not selling what you don't need.

We went in for a tire repair. We knew tires were shot but wanted to price replacements. They told us everything was shot. Needed shocks, struts, tires and a front end alignment.

Gave us 4 tire estimates. 2 had no warranty others were astronomical in prce. My wife was looking at the sign on the wall saying we wont sell what we wont guarantee!!!

We went to Discount Tire--60,000 mile warranty-less than half of Les Schwab.

Greg's Japanese Auto--no issues with shocks, struts, front end. Check back in 20,000 miles!!

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Repair.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

#207000

Shocks and alignment may have been recommended and you were told they were shot or that's the way you took it. The brakes to could have been close to due and again you tool it as being shot the tires however even though it doesn't carry a mileage warranty doesn't mean its not guaranteednext time ask all the. Info and to see the bad parts.

Les Schwab Tire Centers - Tire Cracks Les Schwab Tire Centers "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more