I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles.They are on the car that I drive 40 miles a day to work.
I was told that all tires crack and I shouldn't worry about them. I called another Les Schwab store and two other chain tire stores and was told that the cracks could cause me to have a blowout and I should replace them right away. I checked my wife's car and my neighbors two cars.
They don't have cracks and their tires have more miles and are older than mine.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Toyo Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."