I am a schwab customer with several sets of tires and misc.items bought on my account.

I bought a set of tires for my pick-up on Dec. 24, 2009 for approx $1307. I love the tread,traction,reliability and service of the staff. The tires are wearing so poorly, I will not get more than one hunting season out of this set.I have 19,132 miles onm thjese tires as of this writing.

I was told by my dealer that they should last longer-- but they haven't.

They offer no warranty.

This is my first problem with Schwab, but I am having second thoughts.The tire model is; LT285/75-16/10 126POpen Country M/T traction blackwall by Toyo.I wouldn't recommend this tire to anyone.

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Roseburg, Oregon, United States #883040

After so many years the Less Schwab Tire center in Roseburg Oregon would not put my snow tires on even though they were mounted on their rims and I run Les Schwab tires.They were unable to show me any defects in the tires.

But stated they do not put tires on cars after x amount of years regardless of tire condition.I had to take my Less Schwab tires on Less Schwab rims both regular tires and studded tires to another dealer who was more then reasonable in swapping tires for me.

to Taz Roseburg, Oregon, United States #883186

I want to stay with them as up until this happened I had good results with them.

Is this a Less Schwab policy, or is it just the local dealer?

Less Schwab runs commercials that if I'm correct gives a warranty and service for the life of the tire.If they will only honor the warranty and service for so many years even though the tires are in good condition, it does not seem like much of a life time warranty.

I must state that when in Eugene Springfield area I've received excellent service.

Long time customer and would like to get this clarified.

LT265/75R16 E plyrating Toyo MT

Sorry that you had this problem.I have been dealing with LS sense i was 16 and love there service.

I have a set of LT 265/75r16 E ply rating. So far I have about 30k (and thats on a 00 nissan)miles on them. I think a lot of getting the miles out of them is rotations, i rotate them about every 2500 miles. Also get them balanced.

If they are cupping have the techs cross rotate the tire. I also recommend going in to the store and ask for the manager an see what he can do for you.

(Being respectfull can go a long way)Most managers will want your bussiness and should do anything to keep it.

Signed a very happy L.S customer