The Auburn Les Swab in California makes its staff use a port-a-loo up the street from the store because the owner doesn't like to share his toilet, I could go on but lets just say that he paid my son 5 days vacation in two and a half years.I am not sure about Employment law and I am sure that a less than ethical boss knows that most people don't.

He sent my sons tax statement to the wrong address and when my son contacted the IRS he kept calling our house and harassing us....I don't know what to do!

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Your son's boss is not responsible for doling out vacation pay or sending out tax statements, those things are done through the main office in Bend, Oregon.For these issues, your son can call for assistance, he being the employee he should solve these issues.

Your son's boss has no say in these two matters and so your worry that he is being picked on is unfounded.

All Les Schwab stores have employee bathrooms, and because employees are generally so busy and work at a fast pace, I cannot imagine a manager wasting productive time by having his employees run across the street unless there is a problem with the plumbing, but that would be temporary.:?