I went to my local Les Schwab Store in Coos Bay, OR to have a tube patched in a farm tractor tire.when I returned to pick up the repaired tire the employee told me that they could not patch the tube because the outside of the tire was in to bad of shape and I would have to buy a new tire first.

I told him to put the tire and wheel back into my truck and I would take it to their local competitor.I also told him they may as well cancel my 30 plus year old account, because I would not be doing business with them anymore.

I went to the other major tire dealer in town and they had no problem fixing the tire and they did it for free !!especially after I told them about the treatment I got from Les Schwab.

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Repair.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Les Schwab Tire Centers - LES SCHWAB SUCKS Les Schwab Tire Centers "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more City Wide Engines - Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more