I had les schwab in bonney lake wa put new axles in my jeep wrangler, I told the guy it had a locker in it, later when i talked to him he said the locker fell out and he hoped he could put it back together right.Now something snapped in my rearend and they wont even touch it cuz they said they dont work on vehicles with lockers, and conveniently the guy who worked on it doesnt work there anymore.

there was nothing wrong with the rearend when i brought it in there, the only reason i took it there was for a leaky axle seal and they said i needed new axles. Now they dont want to fix it cuz they dont work on lockers, but they already did once and messed it up. I am so pissed off i can hardly see straight!! I am going to make sure that everyone i know does not use les schwab anymore and the company i work for uses them so i will make sure they lose that fleet account as well!!!

Im supposed to have a 20,0000 mile warranty, well i put like 3,000 miles on it and they dont want to honor it and try to make it my fault!!

This place is a joke!!I will never spend another dime at ANY les schwab!!!!

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Account.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

i had a blow out took to scwhab to fix.tires on car were 195/60r15 they put a 215/70r15.

i did not notice wrong size tire.

when tires were rotated the bigger tire was put in the rear of car which caused my avs modual to go out, had to pay 753.00 to dealer to get my car fixed schwab said if dealer would have caught wrong tire size avs would have been fine.so the guy who put tire on car and the guy who rotated tires didnt catch it,bottom line is schwab will pay for wrong tire and cost to fix car but not 550.00 dollars for part because dealer did not catch their mistake they say their not responsible for the part