5.0

Recently my husband and I bought a used Suzuki. We discovered that the rear left tire had a slow leak.

I believed that the tires were from Les Schwab and wanted to take it to your store for a check, but my husband disagreed, so I did nothing. Trying to keep the tire full of air, I ended up running it flat one day while in Battle Ground, Wa. I drove to a gas station and filled it with air, then drove to my neighborhood Les Schwab (Hwy. 212, Clackamas, OR.) The very helpful attendant told me that the tire was ruined because I had driven on it while flat, but that because it was still under warranty, and there was a used tire on the premises, he could change the tire out all for free.

His name was Mr. Travis. I couldn't believe what a nice ending to my day that was. I'll never go anywhere else for tires.

I feel I can trust Les Schwab explicitly; they won't lead me astray because I'm a woman. There have been several times in the past that pulling into Les Schwab has made a huge difference to the safety and ease of our traveling. Thank you for your commitment to excellence. When I tried to tip Mr.

Travis, he wouldn't take the money. I will always do business with Les Schwab!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with polite employees. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of les schwab tire centers installation. Les Schwab Tire Centers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned les schwab tire centers installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Les Schwab Tire Centers.

Comments