5.0

Recently my husband and I bought a used Suzuki. We discovered that the rear left tire had a slow leak.

I believed that the tires were from Les Schwab and wanted to take it to your store for a check, but my husband disagreed, so I did nothing. Trying to keep the tire full of air, I ended up running it flat one day while in Battle Ground, Wa. I drove to a gas station and filled it with air, then drove to my neighborhood Les Schwab (Hwy. 212, Clackamas, OR.) The very helpful attendant told me that the tire was ruined because I had driven on it while flat, but that because it was still under warranty, and there was a used tire on the premises, he could change the tire out all for free.

His name was Mr. Travis. I couldn't believe what a nice ending to my day that was. I'll never go anywhere else for tires.

I feel I can trust Les Schwab explicitly; they won't lead me astray because I'm a woman. There have been several times in the past that pulling into Les Schwab has made a huge difference to the safety and ease of our traveling. Thank you for your commitment to excellence. When I tried to tip Mr.

Travis, he wouldn't take the money. I will always do business with Les Schwab!

Product or Service Mentioned: Les Schwab Tire Centers Installation.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Polite employees.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2015.

Comments