Update by user Apr 18, 2014

The manager called the dodge dealer and had a new key cut from my vin, the tire was unrepareable, the manager also gave me the replacement tire at no charge for the inconvenience! Thanks to the manager for all his help.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2014

Went in for a warranty flat repair, I talked with the guy at the counter he took my car key and started to help the next customer.He had a conversation about how he knew her dad then proceeded to take her car in for service before mine.

I sat and waited for about 2 hours before being asked for my car keys, at that point I told them I had already given the key to them. They watched their cameras and verified that I had given them the key and it was hung on their board but is now gone.

Waist of a day waiting on tires and I'm sure I'll be spending more time trying to have a key cut from the Vin Number.I will not be purchasing tires from les shwab again not worth the hassle or the cost of replacing 300$ car keys

Review about: Les Schwab Tire Centers Repair.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Les Schwab Tire Centers - Tire Cracks Les Schwab Tire Centers "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more