Horseshoe Bend, Idaho

i took my 2008 saturn astra to les schwab tire center in clarkston, wa.for a wheel alignment and four new tires.

i told them i wanted the OEM tires which are pirelli p zero nero 215 45 r18 the said ok and ordered toyo tires. they made the alignment worse and refuse to correct their error... screw them. i refuse to go back for any work..

i will take my busniess to perfection tire who are great with customer service. if you live in the area i recomend perfection tire in the lewiston orchards....

never again...les schwab IS A JOKE

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #815674

ha ha never buy tires wholesale buy them online yourself and have a les schwab monkey put on ....it cost about half

Go to SEARS :) :) :)

Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Allstate Motor Club - The worst with helping the customer Allstate Motor Club "My tahoe broke down 9-9 around 3 in the afternoon I'm thinking no biggie I pay for towing once a month.. I called in and got the lady to set..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more