For years I have always had excellent service with the Burien Les Schwab store. I recommended you to a neighbor family. Their son, Jesse Ritchie bought 2 tires from your West Seattle Store about 3-4 months ago. One tire went flat because of a gash on the tire just adjacent to the tire tread. Jesse took it to the West Seattle Store and he was told 5/14/16 that it was caused by someone slashing his tire and therefore was not under warranty. He then bought another tire. I and his Mother went to the store with him and told them we thought this was unfair because nobody knows how this tire was damaged. When we looked at the tire and it appeared that due to the location of the RF tire damage this was quite possibly road inflicted damage. Please see for yourself. I have attached a picture of the tire in question and the receipt for the tire purchase. Jesse Ritchie read and agrees to this report. Thank you for your consideration.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Polite employees
What I disliked
- Not honoring guarantee plain and simple
- Unwillingness to make things right
- Do not look at facts of claim
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I had neglected my teeth for years and my smile looked like I chewed rocks. They were all broken and decayed, and I looked so bad that the girls all..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."