Visited the Seattle 4th Ave store for a set of light truck tires. Tires were out of stock in store and the warehouse. Had to wait a week for shipment from Coos Bay OR.

A week later, tires were installed. I had not noticed the used tires were not in truck, and had to return to retrieve them. Later that evening, I noticed some damage to a wheel that was new (not noticeable if facing ground). I called the store and was asked to return for inspection (reasonable). Upon inspection, store claimed to order a wheel. The following week, I get a call stating my wheel was in .

After arriving for the fifth time for a simple set of tires, all the store had was a center cap. Now I must wait and return yet another time.

I understand mistakes happen, but this store seams to have one after another.

There are two things that really bother me. Why would they not place the perfectly good used tires in the truck, or ask if I don't want them? And why not not just own-up to the mistake of damaging a wheel?

When one transaction leads to so many f* ups, it makes me wonder about the whole store!

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Well, one last visit (number seven).Managment offered a no charge wheel allingment for the troubles.

I excepted.

As it turned out, the allingment was right on the money.

I will remain loyal to Les Schwab.