For the last 2 years we have used Les Schwab in Placerville.Ca.

to purchase tires. We have put on 3 sets of front tires because they wore out on the inside from rubbing. Second time my husband asked why are they wearing on the inside and was told it was because we drove it on curvy mountainy roads. I thought that was B.S.

Then we had to buy again. A front tire blew out about 6 months or so later and we went to the Folsom shop to fix it on 11-19-15 and we're told it blew out because all of the tread was worn off ON THE INSIDE!! We had to replace both front tires again. The tie rod inner socket on the rack and pinion steering needs to be repaired Nd the struts need replaced.

If you are such experts.

Why did it take 3 sets of tires to figure out the problem??We are on social security and having to keep replacing tires was very hard on us!

This person wrote the review because of "lack of knowledge " at Les Schwab Tire Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Les Schwab Tire Centers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Les Schwab Tire Centers les schwab tire centers auto service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

Thanks for reaching out.We’re very sorry to hear about this situation and would like to help.

Would you mind emailing our customer service team more details to Casey@LesSchwab.com, including your contact information?Thanks.

– Casey from Les Schwab Headquarters