I have a classic auto that i put grand am tires on, tires have about 1000 miles since new.Only driven to cruz or shows, flats always fixed at Les Schwab.They are about 10 years old with 98 percent tread.

One seperated and they wanted to charge over 70% of new tire cost becouse tire prices have increased. Warranty is still warranty... they have lost my business,...

beware of there warranty , At one time i worked for Les Schwab and this kind of thing would never have happened.The company has made a big change and not for the good.

Had an Experience with Les Schwab Tire Centers?

Comments

umm lets see, where to start tired of reading complaints like yours when its the customers fault but you want something for free, and I really have a hard time really feeling sorry for someone who goes on a website to complain is soo uneducated can not even spell or I should say use the correct spelling of "their" you used the word there wrong word wrong meaning ***

Your lack of use resulted in tire failure. Tires arent guaranteed forever, just actual miles AND specific time.

If your warranty doesnt limit the time, take it to another dealer and contact corporate offices.

Les Schwab Tire Centers - West Seattle Les Schwab store refuses to replace Tire. Les Schwab Tire Centers "For years I have always had excellent service with the Burien Les Schwab store. I recommended you to a neighbor family. Their son, Jesse Ritchie bought 2 tires from your..." Read more Les Schwab Tire Centers - Upside down shock Les Schwab Tire Centers "I own a 1999 Ford Expedition and on Feb 2, 2007 Les Schwab on 3235 West 5400 South in Taylorsville, Utah replaced my rear brakes and rear shocks. On..." Read more Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more Les Schwab Tire Centers Customer Care Review from Spokane, Washington Les Schwab Tire Centers "This month i needed drive tires on my dump truck and happen to be at a local salvage yard buying a wiper motor and found these tires in the pictures..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more